Saturday, July 9, 2011

Here we go

Our bags are packed and we're headed out. Just have to put them in the car. Will head for Vermillion where we will drop off Alex and then on to Springfield for a week at the farm. After that we will head to Rapid City to switch vehicles with Ben. He'll get Alex's car and we'll get our little white truck. Don't know if all our stuff will fit in the truck, so I guess we'll have to eat all the snacks before we get there. Then we'll head east to hit all the old homesteads we can find. I'm excited.

John insisted I get a new phone before the trip, so I got an Iphone4 with all the bells and whistles. Now I just have to figure out how to use it. We got hotspot which means we can use the computer anywhere. Don't know if I really want to do that. Sometimes I like being disconnected. Anyway, that way we can do this blog. Will try not to bore you. We are using it like a journal.

Bon Voyage, or Bon Appetite, or whatever. Adios

Foof

No comments:

Post a Comment