Monday, July 4, 2011

We're Gonna Get In the Truck and Go...

So....when my boys were small, mom and I did a little genealogy research in Massachusetts and Vermont.  We had fun...lots of fun.  But it's not really an activity to be undertaken with three boys under the age of ten.  So now Alex is in college, they all know how to feed themselves and I don't have to be in the classroom until August 15th.  This is kind of spur of the moment without a big plan or lots of preparation.  I'm not a writer but you all know that mom can write up a storm.  I'll help post but I'm going to make her do the writing.  I think we'll start in Hand County and Brown County, South Dakota.  I'll try to post pictures and mom will write.  Wish us luck...it would be fun if all of you could go with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment